At the moment we store everything on our main Google Drive. @Jayne, One or more files can be linked (like in the Description) to Google Drive (or other file storage app) or attached directly to any task in Asana. For non-trivial applications, Google Drive (or other) is recommended.
How much storage does Asana have?
Unlimited file storage (100MB per file)
How do I use documents in asana?
Documentation and tasks
- Markdown editing.
- Highlight text in document to create a new task, which enables URL referencing between the task and its highlighted text.
- Highlight text in document to start comment. …
- Replying to comments in document’s highlighted text.
- @mention a task/subtask in the document, which enables URL referencing between them.
How do I find documents in asana?
Files View displays a gallery style view of all the images, documents, and files attached to tasks in the project. Read more or My Tasks. Read more list you’re viewing. Click the task name below an attachment preview to view details of the task.
Does Asana integrate with Google Docs?
Asana + Google Docs Integrations. In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Asana and Google Docs.
Is Asana better than trello?
Unlike Trello which allows you to upload up to 250MB per file (at least if you upgrade), Asana only allows a maximum limit of 100MB per file even on a higher paid plan. Verdict: Trello is a clear winner over Asana thanks to them allowing an unlimited number of collaborators even on the free plan.
Is Asana better than Monday?
Asana is a bit pricier than Monday, but both options offer a free plan. The free version of Asana lets you collaborate with up to 15 other people, and you can track tasks and view them as a list or in a Kanban board. … You can collaborate with up to two team members, which makes it a good option for smaller teams.
What is the best way to use asana?
Get even more task tips by following along with How to Asana.
- @mention teammates, tasks, and projects. …
- Document your process (and speed it up) with custom templates. …
- Keep context clear by storing tasks in multiple projects. …
- Show the duration of a task with start dates. …
- Color code any and everything.
Is Asana any good?
Asana is an excellent collaboration tool that helps teams manage all kinds of tasks.
Who uses Asana?
Asana is used by teams across all industries. Some of the companies using Asana include CBS, Dropbox, Uber, Pinterest, Airbnb, and many more.
Does Asana have a dashboard?
Dashboard in Asana is a data dashboard that displays key performance indicators relating to specific projects.
How do I view projects in asana?
Asana views where right-click is supported:
- Project pages.
- List tab (including sub-tasks)
- Board tab.
- Timeline tab.
- Calendar tab.
- Task pane, sub-tasks.
- My Tasks.
- Search results / reports page.
Can you run reports in asana?
With Asana, you can search for work, report on progress, give feedback, comment on tasks, provide status updates, and share work—all in one place.
Is Asana owned by Google?
It was founded in 2008 by Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz and ex-Google, ex-Facebook engineer Justin Rosenstein, who both worked on improving the productivity of employees at Facebook. The product launched commercially in April 2012. In December 2018 the company was valued at $1.5 billion.
Is ClickUp better than asana?
In terms of quality of support, ClickUp offers better support than Asana.
How do I integrate Google with asana?
How to integrate Asana with your Google Calendar
- From the sidebar, select the project you want to sync.
- From the project header, click the dropdown arrow to access the project actions menu.
- Hover over the Export option, then select Sync to Calendar.