Yes, you can use the Asana for Gmail integration with the Gmail app on Android.
Does Asana connect with Gmail?
Asana for Gmail helps you turn emails into tasks with assigned responsibilities and due dates, right from within your inbox. … With Asana for Gmail you can -Turn an email into a task, assign it to yourself or a teammate, set a due date, add it to a project, and include attachments.
Is Asana compatible with Google?
Asana works with all of your Google Workspace tools
Attach files to your work in Asana so you have everything you need, right where you need it. … Sync your task and project deadlines to Google Calendar so you stay on track.
How do I add Gmail to Asana?
Email Tasks to a Project
- Click on drop-down arrow beside Project name in Project Actions.
- Click on Import and then choose Email.
Can you sync Asana with Google Calendar?
About the Google Calendar and Asana integration
Sync your Asana tasks to your Google Calendar so you can stay on top of work and hit your deadlines. With this integration, you can sync any project or My Tasks list to your Google Calendar. Tasks with due dates will show up as all day events.
What’s better trello or asana?
Trello is better when tasks move frequently between different stages, but gets difficult to manage when hundreds of tasks are involved. Asana is surely better for larger projects, but with the tool also being free for up to 15 members, it works very nicely for small teams too.
Is Asana better than Monday?
Asana is a bit pricier than Monday, but both options offer a free plan. The free version of Asana lets you collaborate with up to 15 other people, and you can track tasks and view them as a list or in a Kanban board. … You can collaborate with up to two team members, which makes it a good option for smaller teams.
How often does Asana sync with Google Calendar?
Google Calendar updates itself once every 8 hours or so.
How does asana work with Google Drive?
Get Google Drive + Asana
- Click the Attachments (paper clip) icon at the top of task pane.
- Select Attach From Google Drive.
- Select a file from your files stored in My Drive or your Team Drive.
- Once selected, your file will show in the Attachments section of the task pane.
Can I send email from Asana?
You can have the email sent out when a specific task is added. The Asana connector in the MS power platform is really robust. The connector allows a fair amount of customization with little to no code. It’s a great solution if you plan on running additional actions along side the email notification.
How much does Asana premium cost?
Asana Premium costs $10.99 per user per month when billed annually and $13.49 per user per month when billed monthly.
How do I turn an email into a task?
There’s an iOS and Android app for Tasks. It’s just as easy to create a task in the mobile app as it is in the web app. Click the three dots at the top of the mail and select “Add to Tasks.” This immediately creates a new task.
How do I sync Asana calendar?
How to use the Sync to Calendar integration
- From the sidebar, select the project you want to sync.
- From the project header, click the dropdown arrow to access the project actions menu.
- Hover over the Export option, then select Sync to Calendar.
- Follow the steps on the Guide to finish the syncing process.
Does Asana integrate with Google Docs?
Asana + Google Docs Integrations. In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Asana and Google Docs.
How do I link Google forms to Asana?
Create a new rule in Google Forms:
- Click the puzzle icon and select Email Notifications for Forms.
- From the popup window, select Create Email Notification.
- Enter Sender’s Name and email address.
- Enter the email address for your project in Asana.
- Click Continue.