How do I connect mantra biometric to mobile phone?
→ Open Mantra Management Client app then and there will be 3 options on top left. device then permission dialog open and give the permission. Device will get connected.
How do you connect a mantra device?
- Download Application for Mantra RD Service Setup.
- RD Service Test Application. 1) HTTP : http://rdtest.aadhaardevice.com/
- Device Registration on Management Server. To list device pre-production or production, send serial number of device to firstname.lastname@example.org +91-79-49068000.
- Technical Support.
How do you install a mantra biometric device?
Start installation: Right click on setup file and select “Run as administrator”. Note: To install MFS100 scanner drivers and necessary service, setup need to access system32 folder. In this case setup need administrator privileges.
How do I use fingerprint on my phone?
Biometrics: fingerprint authentication on your Android
- Tap the Settings icon on your Android device and tap Lock screen and security.
- Scroll down and tap Screen lock type.
- Add your fingerprint — follow the instructions on your screen and go through the wizard. You’ll be prompted to lift and rest your finger on the home button several times.
How do I register my MFS100 device?
Registered device service of MFS100 is fully compatible with latest Aadhaar Authentication API 2.0 (rev 1). Registered device service Setup for MFS100 is available on our download portal http://download.mantratecapp.com/Forms/DownLoadFiles. Install Mantra RD Service & MFS100 Driver Setup.
How do I find my mantra serial number?
From CLI of the Mantra Console
- Login to the Mantra Console. Connect to the target Mantra appliance.
- Select System Config from the main navigation bar.
- Select the CLI tab.
- Click inside the window and at the prompt enter show tzcustomer. The output displays all contact information configured, including the Appliance ID.
What is RD service mantra?
MANTRA’s UIDAI-STQC certified RD Service (Registered Device Service)supports MFS100 and has lead the market PAN India. AEPS Compatibility. MFS100 with certified Mantra RD Service (Registered Device Service) is eligible to make financial transaction under AEPS (AADHAAR ENABLED PAYMENT SYSTEM) across India.
How do I install a biometric device on my computer?
Insert the software installation disc that came along with your fingerprint reader, into the disc drive of your computer. The installation disc has drivers that need to be installed to use the reader. Run the installer by choosing “Open with File Explorer”, then by opening the installer.
How do I activate my Rd mantra?
DOWNLOAD MANTRA DRIVER
Mantra Registration Device Service, USB Device Software & MANTRA DRIVER. MFS100 & MIS100V2 RD Service (Aadhaar auth API 2.5 and E-Kyc API 2.5 compliance). MFS100 & MIS100V2 Driver and MFS100 Client service (Non-Aadhaar Application) setup including pre-requisites and test application.
How do I install biometrics on Windows 7?
How to configure fingerprint Logon in Windows 7
- First check if you have a biometric device detected by Windows 7. …
- Click ‘Change biometric settings’ from the menu on the left side. …
- Come back to the biometric devices windows and click ‘Use your fingerprint with Windows’. …
- The next steps will depend on your fingerprint device make.
Can I use my mobile as biometric device?
The answer is pretty simple. You need an android phone because it is easy to carry. It is flexible, and you can use it anywhere you want. The operating system is very common, and as a result, it is easy to use for any biometric enrollment and identification project.
How does phone biometrics work?
Unlike passwords or PINs, biometrics aren’t saved in the network or passed around between devices and servers. Instead, biometrics protect other authentication information — usually a digital certificate or private key — and it’s this protected information that is actually used to verify the user.
How do I scan my fingerprint at home?
Take a piece of card stock or regular printer paper, and press your finger tip into the ink pad. While the ink is still wet, carefully roll your finger onto the paper, and your print should be clearly left in ink. It may take some practice to roll your finger without smudging the print.