How do you get hourglasses in Zen’s route?
I know that Zen’s route has quite a bit of attainable hourglasses. Get lots of guests to come to the party. Although you need a minimum of 10 guests to achieve a good ending, every guest you get to successfully come to the party earns you an hourglass once the party is over!
How do you get 550 hourglasses in Mystic Messenger?
How do you get 550 hourglasses in Mystic Messenger? Unless you want to spend money, the fastest way is to grind for hearts. You can trade 100 hearts for 1 hourglass in the shop.
- Get them in the chatroom. …
- Buy hourglasses with hearts. …
- Through the spaceship mentioned above.
How do you get 200 hourglasses in Mystic Messenger?
How To Get More Hourglasses For Mystic Messenger
- Way #1 THE GOOD OLD PURCHASE METHOD.
- Way #2 100 HEARTS TO 1 HG.
- Way #3 707’S SPACESHIP.
- Way #4 GATHER PARTY GUESTS.
- Way #5 PLAY THE CHRISTMAS DLC.
- Way #6 REPEAT THE PROLOGUE FOR THE CASUAL STORY OVER AND OVER.
- Way #7 HOPE FOR AN UPDATE, A BUG, OR A MESSENGER ERROR.
Is there a way to get free hourglasses in Mystic Messenger?
Hourglasses (abbreviated as HG) are considered the in-game currency of Mystic Messenger the player can acquire either for free in-game or via in-game buying. While they’re not crucial to progress, since you can go through the Casual Story perfectly fine without them, they can be quite helpful.
Is Jaehee in love with Zen?
Some of the characters assume that Jaehee likes Zen as more than just a friend, but she always denies it by saying that she’s just his friend and a fan. Zen doesn’t seem to be romantically interested in her on other’s route, but on Jaehee’s route it’s really visible that he cares about her deeply.
How do you get a good Zen ending?
Zen Good End: reach the party with 10 or more opened RSVP emails. Zen Bad Story End 1: select incorrect answers (hostile or bored with Zen) through to the Day 7 branch point. If done correctly, you should trigger Bad End 1 after one visual novel section and one chat.
How do I get more hourglasses?
Hourglasses in Mystic Messenger
- Collect Hearts. Hearts are another resource in Mystic Messenger. …
- Gather Party Guests. You can gain one Hourglass for every guest you manage to invite to the party. …
- Be a Really Good Conversationalist.
Is Mystic Messenger safe?
I understand your concern, but I play mystic messenger, too, and its really fun! Its a little pretend dating simulator, where your presented characters and you get to chose which one you want to end up with. Its completely safe and there is no inappropriate stuff on it.
How do you get the Zen route?
Tips to get his route:
- Flirt with him.
- Feed his ego.
- Be supportive of Zen and his career.
- Try not to side with Jumin. It becomes clear that Zen holds something against him. …
- Let him make his own decisions.
- Get a lot of hearts from him and try to avoid getting hearts from other members.
How do you get 100 hourglasses in Mystic Messenger?
How to Obtain
- Purchasing with real currency.
- Exchanging 100 hearts for 1 HG.
- 707’s Spaceship (>100 Hearts = 1-4 HGs)
- In random chat rooms, participated or not. …
- Purchasing the VIP Package (1,000 HG).
- Reading the RFA comments of the guests that have attended your party.
Can you time skip in Mystic Messenger?
For your question, no. You will start on the next day. You can probably rewind your date back before you load it, and you should still be able to get it.
How many hourglasses is deep story?
Since it requires 200 hourglasses to unlock Deep Story mode, it is highly recommended for players to unlock all three routes available in Casual Story first before proceeding to Deep Story.
What order should I play Mystic Messenger?
Start in Casual and play through Zen first, followed by Yoosung and finally Jaehee, then switch to Deep story and play through Jumin before finishing up with 707. This will guide you through a gradually unfolding story.
Is Rika alive mystic messenger?
Her mental issues worsened after her dog, Sally, wound up dead due to her blindness. It is later found out that Rika is not dead, but instead founded Mint Eye, a cult that is after RFA.
Does 707 Remember if you reset?
The “Reset Theory” is a theory that once MC reaches the end of a route, she “resets” and starts everything over again, and 707 is the only one aware of this. This hasn’t been officially confirmed or denied, so don’t take this as fact.