Get Your Daily Reprieve From Alcoholism with NO ANNOYING ADS! … My Spiritual Toolkit, 12 Steps Toolkit AA App – is the Original AA App that is helping over 100,000 members of Alcoholics Anonymous get their daily reprieve from alcoholism and maintain their spiritual condition.
What is a spiritual tool kit?
My Spiritual Toolkit (MST) is an exciting new sobriety tool for members of Alcoholics Anonymous. It has a Sobriety Journal that makes it easy to find time to write in your journal.
Is my spiritual toolkit app free?
You can use the accompanying My Spiritual Toolkit Web app from any browser for free! No other app offers this feature!
What are AA spiritual tools?
Kit of spiritual tools: spiritualtoolkit
- Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over alcohol – that our lives had become unmanageable. …
- Step 2: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity. …
- Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
What is the AA toolbox?
Our ‘Sobriety Toolbox’ is a collection of things we can turn to feel better without using alcohol or being self-destructive. When I started this process, I was long on the unhealthy coping mechanisms and tools, and short on the healthy ones.
Is there an AA app?
Brought to you by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc., Meeting Guide is a free of charge meeting finder app for iOS and Android that provides meeting information from A.A. service entities in an easy-to-access format.
How do you write a 10th step inventory?
The Tenth Step App
- Was I resentful?
- Was I dishonest?
- Did I promptly admit when I was wrong today?
- Do I owe an apology?
- Did I do or say something today out of fear?
- Have I kept something to myself which should be discussed with another person at once?
- Did I think today of what I could do for others?
What are the 4 absolutes in AA?
The “Four Absolutes” of Alcoholics Anonymous were considered “yardsticks” in the earliest days of the recovery program —standards for determining appropriate behavior as measured through God’s eyes. The Four Absolutes are Honesty, Purity, Unselfishness, and Love.
What is spiritual sobriety?
“Spiritual sobriety is my serene and moderate way of life.” “I abstain from treating God, religion, or beliefs like a drug.”
What are the Four Horsemen of AA?
Momentarily we did—then would come oblivion and the awful awakening to face the hideous Four Horsemen—Terror, Bewilderment, Frustration, Despair.