It is counting on God’s power through our spiritual disciplines of prayer, study of God’s word, meditation, faith, and obedience. It’s is relying on the Holy Spirit to daily deal a death blow to the flesh and its activities in our lives. Faith in God (a God-focused faith) is key to reliving our spiritual passion.
How do I find my spiritual passion?
2. Be Open To Learning As Much As You Can About Yourself (Through Whatever Means Possible)
- Read personal growth and self-help articles and books.
- Read eye-opening, spiritual books that will give you insight into your true nature.
- Practice mediation or do some kind of mind calming, relaxation, or focus exercises.
What the Bible says about passion?
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
How do I develop my passion for God?
- To Have More Passion for God: Receive and Remember God’s Grace (John 12:1-2)
- If You Want More Passion for God: Serve Him With Your God-Given Giftedness (John 12:2-3)
- To Have More Passion for God: You Must Honor Him Over Yourself (John 12:4-6)
How do I know my passion from God?
Here are some things you can do for those times when dreams, passions, and callings are elusive and hard to find.
- Ask God to keep stirring up the passion inside of you. …
- Find supportive people. …
- Focus on your strengths and how you can operate from them. …
- Discover your spiritual gifts. …
- Read inspiring books.
What is your passion examples?
Here are 16 of the most popular passions.
- Animals. Animals and pets serve as a comforting escape for so many people. …
- Yourself. You will spend the rest of your life with yourself! …
- Hobbies. …
- Art. …
- Uplifting Others. …
- Learning. …
- Health And Fitness. …
- Your Career.
How do I find my passion and motivation?
Here are 5 suggestions for finding your personal motivation and true passion:
- Go Back. Look back at your childhood and teen years, and ask yourself “What was I passionate about back then?” Could it be that you still are passionate about that area? …
- Go Out. …
- Vacate. …
- Read. …
- Find a Coach.
What is the true meaning of passion?
1 : a strong feeling or emotion He spoke with passion. 2 : an object of someone’s love, liking, or desire Art is my passion. 3 : strong liking or desire : love She has a passion for music.
Does God give us our passions?
1 Corinthians and Romans tells us that God gives us spiritual gifts that will help us do God’s work. Knowing your gifts may help you determine your call. However, I think God not only gives us gifts and talents, but God also gives us a passion for where we are being called to serve.
Is passion a positive emotion?
Because harmonious passion leads the person to experience positive emotions during activity engagement that, in turn, facilitate increases in psychological well-being, and because harmonious passion leads to activity engagement and thus to the experience of positive emotions on a regular basis (roughly 8 hours per week …
How do I love God passionately?
Take the time to get alone with God and pray that He help you in these 5 areas each day.
- Culture humility.
- Ask forgiveness for sins (keep current)
- Meditate on the holiness of God.
- Keep a daily gratitude list (3 things each day)
- Culture a passionate love for God (think of the cross and Jesus’ shed blood)
How do you fuel your passion?
Here are 10 powerful tips to help you refuel your passion:
- Go Back to The Beginning. Remember why it all started. …
- Discover Your Why. Instead of being disappointed with yourself ask yourself why. …
- Have A Balanced Emotional State. …
- Read Books. …
- Watch Movies. …
- Be Consistent. …
- Become Part of a Community. …
- Be Patient.
How do you get zeal?
Zeal doesn’t have to be religious, though: a feeling of gusto and enthusiasm for anything can be called zeal. People have zeal for sports teams, bands, causes, and (often, but not always) their jobs. If you have passion for something, you have zeal, which is kind of a mix of eagerness and energy and devotion.
How do I know God’s purpose for me?
7 Steps to Find Your God Given Purpose in Life
- Turn To The Bible.
- Pray For Direction.
- Follow The Will Of God.
- Promises Of God.
- Living A Purpose Driven Life.
- How To Apply God’s Purpose In Your Life.
- A Personal Challenge.
How do I know what God wants for my life?
A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer. Take time each day to devote yourself to the Lord and the plans He has for your life. If you are giving each area of your life to God, then He will bless it and be able to work through it abundantly.
What is the will of God for my life?
God is God and He works all things, including your life, according to his purposes. … Psalm 57:2 says, “I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me.” This is key in understanding God’s purpose for your life. God has numbered your days and will fulfill every purpose He has for you.