One or more files can be linked (like in the Description) to Google Drive (or other file storage app) or attached directly to any task in Asana. For non-trivial applications, Google Drive (or other) is recommended.
How do I upload documents to Asana?
Get Google Drive + Asana
- Click the Attachments (paper clip) icon at the top of task pane.
- Select Attach From Google Drive.
- Select a file from your files stored in My Drive or your Team Drive.
- Once selected, your file will show in the Attachments section of the task pane.
Does Asana have a storage limit?
There can be up to 5 levels of subtasks below a task. We do not recommend making sub-subtasks. There is no way to fetch all subtasks of all tasks in a project in a single request.
How do I use documents in asana?
Documentation and tasks
- Markdown editing.
- Highlight text in document to create a new task, which enables URL referencing between the task and its highlighted text.
- Highlight text in document to start comment. …
- Replying to comments in document’s highlighted text.
- @mention a task/subtask in the document, which enables URL referencing between them.
How do I find documents in asana?
Files View displays a gallery style view of all the images, documents, and files attached to tasks in the project. Read more or My Tasks. Read more list you’re viewing. Click the task name below an attachment preview to view details of the task.
Can you add notes in asana?
Use the Update section of the Progress tab in the project if the notes are kept fresh. Create a task called “Notes” and use the description field. Create a Google Doc or file in Dropbox or Box and attach it to the project.
How do I link my asana to Gmail?
How to set up the Asana for Gmail integration
- Download the Asana for Gmail add-on from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Sign in with the Gmail account your Asana account is associated with.
- In Gmail, open an email and click on the Asana icon as it appears in the right-hand panel.
How many projects can I have in asana?
I can confirm there is no limit on how many projects you can create in Asana! However, bear in mind that with hundreds of project, you might experience some slight performance issues.
How many rules are there in asana?
Asana Business and Enterprise users also have access to Asana’s custom rules builder, which includes more than 70 action and trigger combinations to support even the most specialized workflows.
What can I do with asana?
Asana is powerful enough for any workflow, but easy enough for any team to use.
- Remote work. …
- Any team can track progress, identify blockers, and collaborate on projects across the company. …
- Organization. …
- Agile management. …
- Kanban boards. …
- Excel project management. …
- Manage workflows. …
- Work management.
Which is better trello or asana?
Unlike Trello which allows you to upload up to 250MB per file (at least if you upgrade), Asana only allows a maximum limit of 100MB per file even on a higher paid plan. Verdict: Trello is a clear winner over Asana thanks to them allowing an unlimited number of collaborators even on the free plan.
Is Asana better than Monday?
Asana is a bit pricier than Monday, but both options offer a free plan. The free version of Asana lets you collaborate with up to 15 other people, and you can track tasks and view them as a list or in a Kanban board. … You can collaborate with up to two team members, which makes it a good option for smaller teams.
Is Asana any good?
Asana is an excellent collaboration tool that helps teams manage all kinds of tasks.
How do I view projects in asana?
Asana views where right-click is supported:
- Project pages.
- List tab (including sub-tasks)
- Board tab.
- Timeline tab.
- Calendar tab.
- Task pane, sub-tasks.
- My Tasks.
- Search results / reports page.
Does Asana have a dashboard?
Dashboard in Asana is a data dashboard that displays key performance indicators relating to specific projects.
How much does Asana premium cost?
Asana Premium costs $10.99 per user per month when billed annually and $13.49 per user per month when billed monthly.