How do you set a mantra device?
Start installation: Right click on setup file and select “Run as administrator”. Note: To install MFS100 scanner drivers and necessary service, setup need to access system32 folder. In this case setup need administrator privileges.
How do I find my mantra serial number?
From CLI of the Mantra Console
- Login to the Mantra Console. Connect to the target Mantra appliance.
- Select System Config from the main navigation bar.
- Select the CLI tab.
- Click inside the window and at the prompt enter show tzcustomer. The output displays all contact information configured, including the Appliance ID.
How do I connect my biometric device to my phone?
- 5 steps to implement Biometric authentication in Android. Anitaa Murthy. …
- Step 1: Add the required permissions in the AndroidManifest. xml. …
- Step 2: Check if the device supports Biometric authentication. …
- Step 3: Display BiometricPrompt dialog. …
- Step 4: Handle authentication Callback.
How do I install a biometric device on my computer?
Insert the software installation disc that came along with your fingerprint reader, into the disc drive of your computer. The installation disc has drivers that need to be installed to use the reader. Run the installer by choosing “Open with File Explorer”, then by opening the installer.
How do I install MIS100V2?
- Mantra MIS100V2 Driver Setup.
- Start installation: Right click on setup file and select “
- Welcome Wizard: MANTRA REGISTERED DEVICE SERVICE. …
- Destination Location.
- Finish Driver Installation. MANTRA REGISTERED DEVICE SERVICE. …
- Mantra MIS100V2 RD Service Installa.
- Start installation: …
- Welcome Wizard:
What is RD service mantra?
MFS100 with certified Mantra RD Service (Registered Device Service) is eligible to make financial transaction under AEPS (AADHAAR ENABLED PAYMENT SYSTEM) across India.
How do you connect a mantra device?
Connect device with system. Install drivers from the application path of PayTime software. Open utility Menu and select Option open application path. In device manager – select universal bus controller option – Mfs100 will be seen there.
How do I register my MFS100 device?
Registered device service of MFS100 is fully compatible with latest Aadhaar Authentication API 2.0 (rev 1). Registered device service Setup for MFS100 is available on our download portal http://download.mantratecapp.com/Forms/DownLoadFiles. Install Mantra RD Service & MFS100 Driver Setup.
How can I check my Rd mantra status?
Track Request. To check the status of a particular request, please enter your account number and mobile number to track the status of your application request.
How do I know my biometric device?
Testing the Fingerprint Reader
- On the diagnostic main screen, scroll down in the list of devices, and then tap Fingerprint Reader.
- On the Fingerprint Reader screen, tap Device Selection.
- Tap Select to select the fingerprint reader device, or tap the Devices List drop-down and select your device.
- Tap Acquire Fingerprint.
How do you set up a biometric device?
Configuring a Biometric Device to Enable NMAS Authentication for Novell eDirectory
- Step 1: Installing “NMAS Administrator”
- Step 2: 123ID Biometric Driver Wizard.
- Step 3: Select Default Scanner.
- Step 4: Finish Software setup.
- Step 5: Installing Biometric NMAS Client.
How do I activate my biometric device?
Setting up your fingerprint
- Tap the Settings icon on your Android device and tap Lock screen and security.
- Scroll down and tap Screen lock type.
- Add your fingerprint — follow the instructions on your screen and go through the wizard. You’ll be prompted to lift and rest your finger on the home button several times.