Inspired by the seven chakras- the energy centers of the body- this set of hand-poured, 100% soy blend candles infuses any room with blissful scents of pure essential oil blends.
What are chakra candles good for?
Chakra Candles are a combination of color therapy and aromatherapy. They are a great way to enhance energy healing sessions and meditations. The color and fragrance are here to enhance specific healing energies. Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning spinning wheel.
What are the 7 chakra candles?
Seven Chakra Candles
- Crown – Lotus Scent.
- Throat – Eucalyptus Scent.
- Heart – Jasmine Scent.
- Sacral – Ylang Ylang Scent.
- Third Eye – Lavender Scent.
- Root – Rose Scent.
- Solar Plexus – Lemon Scent.
What essential oils are good for chakras?
Some people turn to aromatherapy to balance their chakras. They use essential oils to recalibrate their body’s energy centers and keep things flowing smoothly.
This includes aromas like:
- Atlas cedarwood.
- Ylang ylang.
How do you make a healing candle?
- Melt soy wax in a pot over low-medium heat. …
- Once melted, add 80-102 drops of your favorite essential oils. …
- Anchor wicks to bottom of mason jars using a bit of wax.
- Tape wick upright to a horizontal chopstick or pen (see picture above).
- Pour wax into mason jar and then repeat until all jars are full.
What are the chakra colors?
Below is a clear explanation of the seven chakra colors, what they represent and their meanings.
- Root Chakra (Red Color)
- Sacral Chakra (Orange Color)
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Yellow Color)
- Heart Chakra (Green Color)
- Throat Chakra (Blue Color)
- Third Eye Chakra (Indigo Color)
- The Crown Chakra (Violet Color)
How do you make candles?
- Step 1: Measure the wax. Before you begin the candle-making process, make sure you have a clean, flat surface to work on. …
- Step 2: Melt the wax.
- Step 3: Add fragrance oils.
- Step 4: Attach the wick.
- Step 5: Pour the wax.
- Step 6: Secure the wick.
- Step 7: Add more wax.
- Step 8: Cut the wick.
What Chakra means?
In Sanskrit, the word “chakra” means “disk” or “wheel” and refers to the energy centers in your body. These wheels or disks of spinning energy each correspond to certain nerve bundles and major organs. To function at their best, your chakras need to stay open, or balanced.
How do you make chakra candles?
How To Make Chakra Candles
- BY DALLAS ATHENT.
- What you need:
- Step 1: Buy 7 candles in the following colors: Pink, violet, blue, green, yellow, orange, red. …
- Step 2: You’ll want to refer to images of chakras. …
- Step 3: Let them dry! …
- Step 4: Now leave them out under the new moon so they’re cleansed with new beginnings and ready for use.
- You’re done!
Which chakra should I focus on first?
The root chakra is the first chakra, it’s located at the base of the spine and is based on the earth element. The root chakra is associated with the feeling of being grounded and feeling safe, this applies to all areas of your life including financial security, independence, and food.
What chakra is cinnamon good for?
As for spices, cinnamon, vanilla, sesame seeds help to nourish the chakra. Also called the solar plexus chakra, the Manipura is represented in colour yellow, and is said to govern ego and self-esteem. The chakra seeks to achieve balance in self-esteem issues and intuitive skills.
How do I know which chakra is blocked?
How to Know if Your Chakras are Blocked?
- Feeling stuck in life or feeling sluggish, inflexible.
- Stress due to over-reliance on external circumstances.
- Feeling you are not good enough the way you are.
- Pain and stiffness in your feet and legs.
- Feeling ungrounded, home life feels chaotic and unsettled.
How many drops of essential oil should I put in a candle?
We recommend using 30 to 40 drops of essential oils for a single eight-ounce candle. Remember that soy and beeswax aren’t known for their ability to throw scent. If you’re concerned that your candle will be too strong, start with 30 drops.
What crystals are safe to put in candles?
Here are a few great crystal and essential oil combinations to try that we’ve been loving:
- For romance: rose quartz and ylang ylang essential oil.
- For wisdom: jade and peppermint oil.
- For relaxation: amethyst and lavender oil.
Is it dangerous to put crystals in candles?
Your crystals can withstand extreme levels of heat and have been kept safely cocooned in your wax. Once you have reached the end of your candle, remove your crystals with caution and gently rinse them under warm water to melt away any remaining wax.