The Light Karma Shop is one of two Karma Shops available in Ninja Legends. Players need at least positive Karma, which represents good karma to open the shop. The Light Karma Shop uses Good Karma, souls, and chi as its currencies. Player’s Light Karma however, will not change, as it is a requirement instead of cost.
How do you get light karma in ninja legends?
You earn it by killing players with Bad Karma. You can use good karma by buying stuff from the Light Karma Shop, such as light ranks, training areas, and more boss rewards. Karma stacks with your rank that you buy from the Light/Dark Skills shop.
What does evil karma do in Ninja legends?
It is used as requirements to buy Dark Skills and ranks from Dark Karma Shop. It technically does not do any effects to the player.
What are some ninja legends codes?
here are the latest ninja legends 2 codes
- powers500 – 500 Shards.
- shurikencity500 – 750 Coins.
- epicturrets450 – 300 Shards.
- waterfall500 – 500 Shards.
- newgame500 – 500 Shards.
- bossbattle300 – 300 Shards.
- Firstplanet250 – 250 Shards.
- epictower350 – 350 Coins.
What is the best training area in ninja legends?
The higher a players light or dark skill is the shop will reward better training areas. Currently, the weakest training area is Mystical Waters, and the strongest being Zen Master’s Blade.
What does karma mean?
English Language Learners Definition of karma
: the force created by a person’s actions that is believed in Hinduism and Buddhism to determine what that person’s next life will be like. informal : the force created by a person’s actions that some people believe causes good or bad things to happen to that person.
Where is the secret orb in Ninja 2?
Secret Shadow Orb Go to Planet Elemental. Look behind the teleport pad to Shuriken City, where you spawn. You should see 3 boost rings, a turret, and a floating island.
How do you get evil karma in inFamous?
In inFamous, destroying occupied cars gives Evil Karma. In inFamous 2 it does not. Several Good Karma Opportunities can be turned around, and can yield Cole more negative Karma.
What do you do with souls in ninja legends?
Souls is a currency that you can use to buy light skills, and dark skills. Souls can be earned by killing other players, obtaining the chest on Thunderstorm Island, using the secret code hidden under Thunderstorm Island, or putting in certain twitter promo codes.
How do you get chi in ninja legends?
Ways to get Chi
- Islands. Some Islands have chests which can be collected every 6 hours and give players Chi. …
- Bosses. Defeating the Robot Boss, Ancient Magma Boss and Eternal Boss can help you earn Chi.
- King of the Hill. While on top of the hill, the player will earn a lot of Chi.
- Training spots. …
- Hoops and Drops.
How much is $1 in Robux?
For a one-time purchasing fee, these prices are available: $0.99 = 80 Robux. $4.99 = 400 Robux. $9.99 = 800 Robux.
What is the best code for ninja legends?
- NEW – 50M Chi: innerpeace5k.
- NEW – Chi: skyblades10K.
- Chi: silentshadows1000.
- Chi: darkelements2000.
- Chi: silentshadows1000.
- Chi: omegasecrets5000.
- Chi: ultrasecrets10k.
- 750 Chi: elementmaster750.
What are the codes for Ninja Legends 2021?
Here’s a look at all the working codes in Ninja Legends 2.
- powers500 – Redeem code for 500 Shards (NEW)
- bossbattle300 – Redeem code for 300 Shards.
- Firstplanet250 – Redeem code for 250 Shards.
- epictower350 – Redeem code for 350 Coins.
- treeninja400 – Redeem code for 400 Coins.
- shurikencity500 – Redeem code for 750 Coins.